Monday, August 16, 2010

Introducing Youngsters to the Bronte Sisters

No matter what's going on in my life, I never stop reading. In fact, I may find myself reading more than usual because my need for escape is greater. Unfortunately, writing is not as easy as reading, so blogging becomes sparser as real life becomes more . . . um . . . real. However, I am hoping that everything will soon be under control. (Now, if I can just find the off switch for the trash compactor!)


In the meantime, here's a biblio-themed video featuring the Bronte sisters as action figures:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hear hear for a bit less "real life" please!

Sherwood

priest's wife - S.T./ Anne Boyd said...

I WANT THEM!

Catholic Bibliophagist said...

So do I!

By the way, you can really buy librarian action figures -- with amazing "shushing action!"

Here's the regular version:

http://www.mcphee.com/shop/products/Librarian-Action-Figure.html

and here is the deluxe model:

http://www.mcphee.com/shop/products/Deluxe-Librarian-Action-Figure.html